I am a developer who has about 9.5+ years of experience with building enterprise level applications. I have been fortunate to work with a host of different programming languages and tools such as C,C++, C#, Java on the Windows and Linux platforms. Since the last 4.5 years, I have focused on cloud development using Salesforce and Workday.
I love working with Salesforce (have 4.5 years of experience with it) and have extensive experience with APEX and Visualforce. I hold the following certifications:
- Salesforce Certified Force.com Advanced Developer (DEV-501)
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Workday Certified Integration Developer
I also hold Master’s and Bachelors’s degrees in Computer Science.
In my free time, I love to read books, play video games on my PlayStation 3 (yes still stuck with PS3 :((() and pretend to play the guitar.
I follow various SFDC blogs and gained a lot of knowledge. I hope to share some of my knowledge and experiences too and look forward to learning as my journey continues.